Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

So, it's Father's Day, and we get to celebrate it for the first time! Lucas is outside mowing the lawn, before it rains, with his new (used) riding lawn mower. I think he's enjoying it greatly. His favorite birthday present when he was two years old was a little toy lawn mower from his Auntie Ellen. We still get to hear that story about when she gave it to him. He forgot about all his other presents and went outside to mow the orchard.

I had to post this picture, along with a quote from one of my favorite movies.

"Since I was a gozillionaire, and because I liked it so much, I mowed that grass fo' free"

- Forrest Gump

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tonasket, WA, United States
I am wife to Lucas Brownlee, mom to Natalie Kay, artist, friend, daughter, aunt, runner.